|Age:||14 (later 15)|
|Hometown:||Blithe Hollow, Massachusetts, USA|
Alvin is the tertiary antagonist turned anti-hero in Paranorman. He is the school bully and is shown picking on others (mostly Norman.) Usually he puts crude unstylized graffiti on lockers and bathroom walls that is misspelled. He's quick to anger and resort to violence.
Alvin has shown he has an interest in dancing, but this may be just a ploy to impress girls as his skills are obviously lack luster. He gets dragged into Norman's quest to stop the witch's curse after being interrupted by Norman during a dance routine. He tags along during the rest of the night, making passes at Norman's sister, Courtney and making claims/saying things to assert his "coolness". By the end of the night he's not done much and now claims to be Norman's best bud from childhood to impress the same girls who watched him dance.
- Weight on his arms, torso and face.
- Has gauged earrings, a type of earring that noticeably stretches the earlobe, it's common to replace it with a slightly larger one to widen the lobe more until you feel comfortable with the size. This process is usually starting at just a little bigger than a normal piercing, showing he's gone through many of them.
- Constantly misspells everything, including his own name and basic words.
- One strange, but not surprising fact about Alvin is that he is 15 years old and is in 6th grade because he got held back 4 grades.
- Alvin is Normans personal archenemy.
- Alvin was introduced as the main antagonist of the film due to being Normans personal archenemy but later redeemed himself to help Norman defeat the bigger threat.
- He states at the end of the film him and Norman are best friends, but could possibly have been bluffing in order to impress the girls he was talking to. Though he could possibly have just been interested in Norman after their adventure together. The latter is most likely true.
- Alvin's friends (Pug and an unnamed kid) are referred to as 'Meaty Henchmen.'
- He (along with Norman, Neil, and Salma) have the same science teacher named Mr. Feynman.
- "You're dead, freakshow! Ya hear me? D-E-D, DEAD! You're gonna be so dead that, you're gonna have to talk to yourself when your dead!"
- "What'cha got there, geekula?"
- "Why don't you go see some more ghosts? Goober!"
- "Talk to that! That's so Alvin!"
- "Norman, what are you doing? I think I peed my pants!"
- "What Is that?! (Looking at the storm)