Pete Oswald is a production designer at Rovio Animation Company, he graduated from Loyola Marymount University, and was one of the concept artist for Laika's stop-motion animated film, ParaNorman.
Pete previous worked as a illustrator at Simon and Schuster (2012-14), a visual development artist at Sony Pictures Animation (2011-13), a concept artist at Laika (2010-11), Co-Founder and director at Badmash Animation Studios (2008-10), a character designer at DreamWorks Animation (2006-07), and a character designer and layout artist at Cartoon Network (2004-06).
- Angry Birds (2016) - Art Director (announced)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013) - visual development artist
- ParaNorman (2012) - concept artist
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) - visual development artist
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) - character designer
- The Story of Walls (2009) - director and production designer (cancelled)
- The Looney Tunes Show (2011) - background painter
- The Rickey Gervais Show (2010) - Additional background artist / designer
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (2005-07) - character designer for 21 episodes (2005-07), animation processor for 8 episodes (2004-05), and character layout artist for 6 episodes (2005-06)